19/07/2010

Oh yes, sir. I can boogie.

As last week was nearing its end I felt a bit tired. Working a couple extra hours on the evenings, my quick but intense weekend trip to Stockholm and just a general slight stress have deprived me of sleep and peace of mind. I was certain this weekend would be one of those calm, relaxed weekends. The ones where you do "nice" things. And save money. And rest. The kind of weekend I just never have.

On Friday afternoon, all it took was a chat with Rob, a quick listen to Rex The Dog, a stop by Tescos to purchase a bottle of Captain Morgan and there I was. The Legion. Prancing around like some sort of epileptic animal in my shiny silver boots. Literally forcing shots of Sambucca down my poor friends throats.

Yes, and not to mention the forcing of my bag on to random people's heads. I noticed this time that I dont even bother explaining anymore. I used to have this whole repertoire. Yes, I used to ask!

I used to.


I hang out with this person. Yes, I do. I admit to this simply because I hope it will explain some of my own perhaps not entirely normal behaviour. Whatever's wrong with him I think, I think its contagious.







No comments:

Post a Comment