07/07/2010

Emo Melon day

Yeah I'm having one of those today. Can’t really say it’s a bad day, it’s just.... not good? I’ve been pretty productive but still can’t shake the feeling I’m behind schedule. Which I'm not! But you know. The haunting stress in the back of my mind. I think it will turn out to be a good day but right now I find the word "fuck" perhaps a bit too accurate to describe almost everything. Fucking emails with lolcats. Fucking weather. Fucking contacts are hurting because of the fucking aircon. You see? I could just go on for hours.

I think my main problem right now is time. So I'm 25, young and all that jazz, I know. But fuck (yeah there I go again) there's so much to do! There's like 50 different professions I'd like to try. I got a lovely family that I don’t see enough of. I got too many friends I love and don’t have time to appreciate the way they deserve. I have a great life in Stockholm and another one here in the UK, but somehow rather than enjoying the benefit of two amazing lives I always end up feeling torn.

So, yeah Emo Melon. I should really be grateful for all of these things I right now so selfishly complain about. At least I know it. Rant rant rant. I'm gonna go back to my classical music and reading about Mesopotamia as it’s my new lunch-hobby.

Here you go fellow emo melons. Some cheer-me-up communicator conversations about the chinese "Haw flakes" that SOMEONE brought in to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment