23/07/2010

Dear Satan

I'm not sure but I think this is your doing? If not, then I do apologize beforehand, I rather just go straight to you since I don’t reeeeeally get along with the Other guy. Me being an atheist an all, you understand I'm sure.

So, I'm pretty new to all this and I'm uncertain to how it works. I mean I took religion in school (even got a pretty good grade, not to brag or anything) and I'm just guessing here but you seem to be the opposite of "Him". So I know I haven’t always been good and I suppose that’s the kind of thing you'd approve of? Anyway. This, the unfortunate "deed" that happened yesterday, is it punishment? And what for in that case? Haven't I been bad enough for your taste? Maybe things are just working out a bit too well for me? It just occurred to me that this might even be some sort of reward according to your standards. Like, when your cat brings you a dead, headless mouse to your bedside. Have I been too bad perhaps? I.. I just don't understand.

Anyways, just to let you know I'm not very happy about this. And I mean that as in a not good-not happy way. Uhm, how should I explain this, kinda like when something good and nice happens to you? You understand? I would be terribly grateful if you'd just undo this and give me my old hair colour back. I can even do some really bad stuff, just to make you happy? Like... hmmm... oh, oh! I can sin! I can eat loads of ice cream! Like in Gluttony, right? I might even go so far as to do some Greed and Sloth. But pleeeeeease, pretty pretty please with a cherry on the top just remove this emo-Melon hair colour will you?

Thanks in advance

ps. I really hope you understand, its just not "me". Besides, even you should know that its kindof not the 90's anymore. Black is, like, so out.

Maddy

No comments:

Post a Comment