08/02/2010

...But I don't have a drinking problem!

Look, just because most of my head-in-bag pictures happen to be at a bar/in a club/when drunk it doesn't mean the concept only works when drinking (or that I never do anything else). To prove it I give you a brilliant example of when and where you can have your head in a bag without a single drop of alcohol involved.


You see? A nice walk in the beautiful Guildford woods, a perfect time to put your head in a bag.


...I even spotted some horses!

2 comments:

  1. hmm.. the problem with walking around with your head in a bag in the woods is that you tend to walk into trees a lot.. but maybe thats part of the concept?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can promise you it's not harder than trying to navigate through a pub when drunk!

    ReplyDelete