04/02/2010

ATTENTION

Today something significantly important came to my attention. Believe it or not, but there seem to be some kind of... uncertainty regarding the Head In My Bag- concept. Yes, confusion even. Naive as I might be I thought I made it perfectly clear. Ok, maybe not PERFECTLY clear, but I was blinded by my conviction that the message would speak for itself, and if not that then the PICTURES would do the job. Yes the pictures. For those of you who couldn't be bothered to scroll down the incomprehensible distance of three posts, I can tell you now that there are pictures down there that will enlighten you. BUT just in case you're too dumb to understand I've made this image to clarify things. 

A) No, the Head In My Bag-concept does NOT involve people putting their head in my bag to throw up. That's a definite no. 

B) Seriously, it would be gross to have decapitated heads in my bag. AND its totally illegal. 

C) YES. Look, there's a happy man. A drink in hand and a head in bag. There you go. Capiche? 



1 comment:

  1. this blog is all well and good, BUT.. we need to see more pictures of actual heads in your bag to really get the feel for the concept.. drawings are nice, but we need real footage!! So take your bag and go catch some heads!

    ReplyDelete