25/03/2010

Privileged

I am. I have the best friends in the world. Yes, tis a fact. They are creative, talented, kind, awesome, funny, beautiful people (and no Jowadi I'm not just talking about you). If I wasn't atheist I'd say I was blessed.
Maria is leaving the cold, grey and empty comfort of London and England for the colourful, crowded, spitting, elbowing country of CHINA! I am so happy and excited for her, but... that means she's leaving me! Oh dear. If the pain is unbearable I might have to go and bring her back. She drew me this amazing picture of me when working on her showreel. You see? My friends ARE the best. Thank you Maria, this made my day!


Oh and before I go, I must send out a warning to China. Be warned China, with Maria comes her friends and me and Mr. Sparkle (Chinese translation: Miiistaaaah Spaaahkooooh) are on our way.

No comments:

Post a Comment