23/02/2012

The Wednesday that kinda didn't happen

Everyone knows that what you can't remember didn't happen. It's a fact. Kinda like the cake that no one see you eating is no cake. It is known. So, technically last night didn't happen. Or half of it anyway. I actually recall ending the night trying to get cash for the taxi, failing, being really really upset to the point of screaming and hitting things, trying another machine, succeeding and getting way too much cash then finally giving almost all of it to the very rude driver. I think it came up to about double the normal cost. But then I also live comfortably in my world of denial, it works almost as good as actual memory loss. So yeah, that didn't happen. What also did not happen was half of the things I said to people I don't know. The words "No, I say horses are just cows with long legs!!!!!" didn't come from my mouth. No sir. Neither did my not so charming lie of being a heroin addict. So. I'm fine! Woke up with my alarm in my hands, two hours late for work. For some reason I had to eat painkillers for lunch.










No comments:

Post a Comment