04/06/2010

A meal. An evening walk. A camera. A cat.

Yesterday Rob took me out for a nice meal. God I can't even remember the last time anyone did that! I mean, I love cooking and all that but it’s just nice to...relax completely. Well, it does happen that I agree on letting someone cook for me but somehow I end up forcefully bending the kitchen utensils from their hands and pushing them away from the stove. This, this was great.

So. We decided to go for a meal in Cambridge. Yeah. Uhm. Only a smaller roadtrip! 2 hours in the car, but you know, absolutely gorgeous views and a COUPLE good records made the trip quite pleasant. My singing might not have been so pleasant when I come to think of it. Oh well.

So we went checking up on Rob's cute flat, out for wonderful food then finally spending a good couple hours walking around Cambridge sneaking in to colleges and admiring the dimly lit gardens. Perfect Thursday!

Haku and Mei (mostly Haku) kept me company during early morning. It felt kind of nice to be accompanied by a cat now when I miss Jiji so much.








Satan? Is it you?











Yeah so I didn't really understand the shutter. I mean the camera. Yeah I didnt understand the camera. I'm not very clever.






No comments:

Post a Comment