26/05/2010

Oh Laura.

I'm forever grateful for my endless supply of fans. If it wasn’t for my fans I would have animated my way through yet another day without updating my otherwise forgotten corner of the Internet. Here's for you Laura, my no1 fan (and no, I don’t mean the kind of fan that hangs from a ceiling. And blows air. You're so much more than that!)

Yeah so once again I fail with the updates. But you see soo much has happened in the last couple weeks! I did promise the frequent build up for Cake Wars but now Oli's off on a one month undeserved (and not to mention UNPAID. There. In yo face! Snap!) vacation it will just have to wait. Excuses excuses. To follow this brief but colourful revisit of the Heads will be a massive one that perhaps serve as a part of an explanation towards why I’ve been too busy to update. Yes some of you might know what I'm talking about. The oh so splendid, gorgeous, wonderful and adventurous MARIO PARTY-hen night dedicated to our favourite princess Anne "Peach" Parkkali.

But now:

HEADS. IN. BAGS.

 
 Bag-rape. Never gets old.
So I drew him a picture to explain what this is about. I guess he's just to primitive for pictures. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy by using strong violence and starvation? Might work... just might work. 
Everyone loves Frida. Man in pants LOVES Frida. I'm not sure he loves Johannes.

I know they're not edited "and all that jaaaaeessch", like the jazz-lady would have put it, but it will just have to do for now. The raw unflattering truth of my camera.

No comments:

Post a Comment